Darren Trentepohl Speech-Language Pathologist Bachelor of Speech Pathology Member Speech Pathology Australia (certified practising Speech Pathologist) Member of AGOSCI and ISAAC Provider of mobile services in assessment and intervention of communication and swallowing/eating disorders for people with complex disabilities living on the Sunshine Coast.
- Complex disabilities (e.g. ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Rett syndrome, Intellectual Impairment, Traumatic Brain Injury, and developmental delay)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Key Word Sign (formerly known as Makaton in Australia) - email Darren to register your interest in attending his Basic workshop!
- Speech Generating Devices
- Eye gaze for communication - including E-tran and Tobii Eye Mobile